Re: [Linux-cluster] I give up

Marcos David wrote:
There are no failover domains defined in your cluster.conf.
This could explain why no other nodes take over the service....

It's my understanding from the man pages that failover domains are an option to configure a service to run on only a subset of the nodes. When I used luci to "Fence this node" the failover worked good. During my testing via unplugging cables, failover happened, just not at all the right times.

   scottb