Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS and server performance = Application

> Right and this is why I'm suspecting joomla because other applications seem to
> bring up good performance based on the same testing at least. I've tried
> various applications all the way from just an index.html page to a non Mysql
> app to a Mysql app to joomla. Joomla is the only one which is giving me these
> very low 2/4 requests per second results.

i'm sorry if this doesn't have anything to do with clustering/gfs in
general, but isn't joomla a php application and would benefit extremely
well from a php cache?
before debugging gfs i'd rather go for a phpcache and see where that
takes me (php is a ressource consuming b**ch).
johannes