Re: [Linux-cluster] I give up

jr wrote:
from my understanding a failover domain is required whenever you want
other nodes to take over a service. the subset is if you make it
restricted, isn't it?
regards,
johannes
I believe so.
And if you have the relocate option set, the service migrates even if there are no nodes left in that failover domain....
I've successfully tested this behavior in a two-node cluster.
I never tested any configuration without failover domains....

Greets,
Marcos David