Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS and server performance = Application

> i'm sorry if this doesn't have anything to do with clustering/gfs in
> general, but isn't joomla a php application and would benefit extremely
> well from a php cache?
> before debugging gfs i'd rather go for a phpcache and see where that
> takes me (php is a ressource consuming b**ch).

Yes, I am using php accelerating. However, I am testing on non accelerated
app's so that I have a reference point.

Some great links were posted so I'm going to spend time looking at those and
talking with joomla folks to see what I can get. I'll post my findings once I
have them for anyone who might be doing something similar.

Mike