[Linux-cluster] on bundling http and https

Hello

I'm trying piranha to see if we could throw out our actual closed source solution.

My test setup consist of a client, 2 lvs directors and 2 webservers.

I first made a virtual http server and it's working great.  Nothing too fancy but I can pull the switch on a director or a webserver with little impact on availability.

Now I'm trying to bundle http and https to make sure the client connect to the same server for both protocol.  This is where it fails.  I have the exact same problem as this guy:

http://osdir.com/ml/linux.redhat.piranha/2006-03/msg00014.html

I setup the firewall marks with piranha, then did the same thing with iptables, but when I restart pulse, ipvsadm fails to start virtual service HTTPS as explaned in the above link.

I did not find any solution, nor other people having the same problem, are we the only 2 persons using firewall marks?

For the record, I'm using RHEL5.1, SELinux disabled.

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

Yanik Doucet
Technicien Principal en Informatique, Serveurs Linux
Direction de l'infrastructure technologique
Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec

475, boulevard De Maisonneuve Est
Montréal (Québec) H2L 5C4
Téléphone: 514 873-1101 poste 3103
Télécopieur: 514 864-1118