Re: [Linux-cluster] cluster shutdown procedure best practice ?

See the following question and answer from the FAQ
http://sourceware.org/cluster/faq.html#cman_shutdown

I wrote a script called to shut down my nodes.  Basicly it runs a
bunch of service stop commands and the last line runs cman_tool
remove.  This seems to work for me.

I would recomend that redhat produces a shutdown/ startup cluster
script in the distro.

-Jon