[Linux-cluster] Distributed /var/spool/mail

Hello

My name is Gustavo. I'm from Argentina

I write to you because I need help with following...
I need to distribute a file system between several computers. The idea is to create a species of RAID 0 by TCP, in where soon space to this unit can be added adding new computers when cluster. You have idea if it is possible to do this?

Thanks

Gustavo