[Linux-cluster] Cluster won't come up when T1 is down???

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Wed Oct 10 20:59:55 UTC 2007

Here's a very weird one. I have a cluster of web servers outgoing over a T1.
When the T1 went down this morning, the cluster, which is all internal, non
routable IP's, would not come back. All of the machines locked up around the

Once the T1 came back, they all booted just fine and went into cluster mode.

What in the world would cause that? There aren't any external services
required to fire up my local cluster, never were, it's always been fine
before.

Mike