Re: [Linux-cluster] adding virtual servers through piranha not working

AnuSri Padige wrote:
Trying to add some vitural servers through piranha is not working. When trying to click on ADD/EDIT/DELETE button, nothing happens. Tried restarting piranha-gui, didn't help. Tried to restart pulse. It shutdown but, not coming back. Got an error: Starting pulse: pulse: cannot create heartbeat socket. running as root?
                                                           [FAILED]
Pls. advise.

I see this when I attempt to do a restart on pulse.
The problem is that when pulse shuts down it doesn't always clean
up the nanny processess properly. The nanny processess are hanging
onto something that pulse wants, and because it can't get it, it
fails to start with that error. So check for old nanny processess.

Stuart