[Linux-cluster] How to change GFS node timeout?

Hi,

How can I change the timeout after which a node will be deemed to have failed? My nodes are connected via a dedicated gigabit ethernet, and the chances are that if a node doesn't respond withing a few seconds, or 10 at the most, that it needs to be dropped so that it doesn't lock out the remaining nodes.

TIA.

Gordan