Re: [Linux-cluster] Linux clustering (one-node), GFS, iSCSI, clvmd (lock problem)

Wendy Cheng wrote:
Paul Risenhoover wrote:

Ouch. Good to know. If I use raw devices can I grow and shrink volumes? The specific need is to be able to take a physical devices out of service (ie, one of my iSCSI devices) so that I can restripe it or replace it.

But you can also run lock_nolock on top of LVM partition, *any* LVM partition, cluster or not... Why going thru so much troubles for a local filesystem ?
I'm planning on adding nodes as necessary.  I'm future-proofing!

-- Wendy