[Linux-cluster] GFS cluster / DLM locking - Mostly idle but high load

Mark Hlawatschek hlawatschek at atix.de
Wed Oct 17 08:52:44 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 17 October 2007 10:18:31 Gordan Bobic wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Oct 2007, Marc Grimme wrote:
> > with your testing did you also try to adapt the size of the
> > rsbtbl_size/lkbtbl_size?
>
> If I'm reading the docs correctly, these should be under /proc/cluster.
> My nodes don't appear to have /proc/cluster. (!!)

As you are using RHEL5, I thinks the settings have to be done
in /sys/kernel/config/dlm/cluster/
In your case it might be /var/comoonics/chroot/sys/kernel/config/dlm/cluster/
You could also easily mount the configfs to /sys/kernel/config with a
#mount -t configfs none /sys/kernel/config/
Please note, that the settings have to be done before mounting your data
filesystem.

Mark

--
Gruss / Regards,

Dipl.-Ing. Mark Hlawatschek
http://www.atix.de/
http://www.open-sharedroot.org/

**
ATIX Informationstechnologie und Consulting AG
Einsteinstr. 10
85716 Unterschleissheim
Deutschland/Germany