Re: [Linux-cluster] crossover cables

Awesome!  I've been wondering this for a little while now actually.

Do you guys have a mailing list or any way of notifications when the FAQ is

On 10/18/07 4:00 PM, "Bob Peterson" <rpeterso redhat com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 11:27 -0400, Josh Gray wrote:
>> Does the cluster then automatically use the xover interface for
>> cluster communication?  Do you have to specify it somewhere?
>> Josh
> Hi Josh and everyone,
> I just updated the faq on this topic this morning.
> It pertains not only to crossover cables, but to using a
> desired NIC in general, which may or may not be a crossover cable.
> http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/faq.html#cman_heartbeat_nic
> Regards,
> Bob Peterson
> Red Hat Cluster Suite
> --

Josh Gray
Systems Administrator
NIC, Inc

Email: jgray nicusa com
Desk/Mobile: 913-221-1520

"Talent is cheaper than table salt.
 What separates the talented individual
 from the successful one is a lot of hard work."
- Stephen King