Re: [Linux-cluster] crossover cables

On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 16:07 -0400, Josh Gray wrote:
> Awesome!  I've been wondering this for a little while now actually.
>
> Do you guys have a mailing list or any way of notifications when the FAQ is
> updated?
>
> JG

Hi Josh,

Not really.  It doesn't seem to show up on cluster-devel like the other
cluster code commits, probably because it's not in the cluster tree.
I'll ask around and see if we can get that to happen automatically.

Anyway, I need to sit down and do a bunch of updating of the faq
sometime soon.  I used to update it about every week, but I've been so
busy I haven't had time to work on it for quite a while.
But people have been asking some really good questions and I've been
meaning to add them for a long time now.  Sigh.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite