Re: [Linux-cluster] RHEL5 sharedroot clusters

Mark,

When I run the mkinitrd command, I get an error that comoonics-cs rpm not found.  When I try to yum install it, I get dependency errors on perl(XML::DOM), perl(XML::XQL) and perl(XML::XQL::DOM)  are needed by the package.  Which rpm are those commands in?

BTW - am trying to set this up in a xen guest.  Will see how far I get.

Thanks
Kevin