[Linux-cluster] Email alerts on cluster events?

Does anyone have any scripts or other method of sending an alert on various
events in the cluster like in/out of quorate, services
stopping/starting/relocating etc..   I guess you could do this with a syslog
monitoring tool, but something more elegant would be better for my needs.

--
Josh Gray
Systems Administrator

Email: jgray nicusa com
Desk/Mobile: 913-221-1520

"Talent is cheaper than table salt.
 What separates the talented individual
 from the successful one is a lot of hard work."
- Stephen King