[Linux-cluster] clurgmgrd doesn't work with quorum disk

Borrowing the subject line on this from a thread last month.

I've encountered this issue as well with RHEL 5.0 - adding a quorum disk and
clurgmgrd not working right.    Everything I read says it's fixed in the
beta release.   Are there any other options to get this to work while trying
to stay with stable releases?

--
Josh Gray
Systems Administrator

Email: jgray nicusa com
Desk/Mobile: 913-221-1520

"Talent is cheaper than table salt.
 What separates the talented individual
 from the successful one is a lot of hard work."
- Stephen King