[Linux-cluster] Quorum Disk: mkqdisk shows "Host: (none)". What does that mean?

Lon Hohberger lhh at redhat.com
Mon Oct 22 16:41:30 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-22 at 09:15 +0200, Reiner Rottmann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I configured quorum disk for a two node cluster and get "Host: (none)" as
> output from mkqdisk. What does that mean?

It didn't write the hostname to the qdisk header block for some
reason.

Nothing to worry about; the hostname in the header block is mostly for
debugging setups; it gives you one more point of comparison when
checking for the quorum partition on multiple nodes.

(There's also the timestamp + label which are far more important.)

-- Lon