Re: [Linux-cluster] problems with iscsi storage and boot order

Thanks, I'll try upping the retries. I am assuming this is the same thing as increasing the time value here:

# To specify the time to wait for login to complete, edit the line.
# The value is in seconds and the default is 15 seconds.
node.conn[0].timeo.login_timeout = 25

I have put the priorities back too.   That was just for testing purposes.

Randy