[Linux-cluster] problems with iscsi storage and boot order

Randy Brown randy.brown at noaa.gov
Mon Oct 22 18:51:27 UTC 2007

Thanks, I'll try upping the retries.  I am assuming this is the same
thing as increasing the time value here:

# To specify the time to wait for login to complete, edit the line.
# The value is in seconds and the default is 15 seconds.
node.conn[0].timeo.login_timeout = 25

I have put the priorities back too.   That was just for testing purposes.

Randy