Re: [Linux-cluster] problems with iscsi storage and boot order

There isn't a line like that in my iscsi.conf file.  Can I simply add it?

Randy

gordan bobich net wrote:
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007, Randy Brown wrote:

Thanks, I'll try upping the retries. I am assuming this is the same thing as increasing the time value here:

No. Timeouts and retries are separate settings. The problem is usually that the iSCSI subsystems tries to access the SAN before the network has fully come up.

#  To specify the time to wait for login to complete, edit the line.
#  The value is in seconds and the default is 15 seconds.
node.conn[0].timeo.login_timeout = 25

This is probably the setting you want to change:
node.session.initial_login_retry_max = 8

Gordan