[Linux-cluster] new fence agent for vmware esx server

Title: new fence agent for vmware esx server

Greetings,

I needed a fence agent to poweroff or reset my virtual cluster nodes using the viperltoolkit.
I could not find one that did, (fence_esx didn't do it for me) so I hacked together this one.

I'm not much of a perl guy, so it could probably use some love, but it does work.
It drops a vm in ~2 seconds.

Have a look, make corrections/additions, and let me know what you think.

Cheers,
-C