[Linux-cluster] RE: new fence agent for vmware esx server

Title: RE: new fence agent for vmware esx server

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Barry
Sent: Tue 10/23/2007 1:36 AM
To: Linux-Cluster Redhat Com (linux-cluster redhat com)
Subject: new fence agent for vmware esx server

Greetings,

I needed a fence agent to poweroff or reset my virtual cluster nodes using the viperltoolkit.
I could not find one that did, (fence_esx didn't do it for me) so I hacked together this one.

I'm not much of a perl guy, so it could probably use some love, but it does work.
It drops a vm in ~2 seconds.

Have a look, make corrections/additions, and let me know what you think.

Cheers,
-C

I noticed that my company's spam filter never delivered this email to me, and thought that may be the case for many of you. You can find the fence_vi3 agent on MARC at:
http://marc.info/?l=redhat-linux-cluster&m=119311812110841&w=3

-C