Re: [Linux-cluster] problems with iscsi storage and boot order

Are you sure about that? It cured the problem for me.

If you are using the iscsi tools that came with Centos 5.0, the feature is not present. You will need the tools that come with Centos 5.1 when it comes out or you need the upstream tools from open-iscsi.org.