[Linux-cluster] CLVM question

I think I missed something along the way...

I have several test clusters with three types of logical volumes:

System ext3 (local disk)

 Cluser-managed ext3 (SAN disk)

 Cluster-managed gfs (SAN disk)

I'm currently able to mount my Cluster-managed ext3 logical volumes on multiple nodes concurrently.  This is obviously unsafe.

How should the cluster suite differentiate VGs/LVs with cluster filesystems and VGs/LVs with filesystems that are single-node only?