[Linux-cluster] Mount GFS volume question

Hello,

I have a xen environment in RHEL5, 3 web servers using gfs for shared data. I'd like to install our EMC backup client on the hypervisor to back log files, however, I am not sure how to temporarily mount the gfs volume to do this. Obviously I do not want to break connectivity in the existing cluster. Any ideas?

I would consider this, but wnat to be sure:

mount -t gfs /dev/VolGroup00/LogVol01 /mount/data -o lockproto=lock_nolock

Thanks!

-Rob