[Linux-cluster] Howto? Remove volumes

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Fri Oct 26 15:02:38 UTC 2007

Hi Steve,

> Usually you'd want to do this prior to zoning away a device,

Ya, I know :). I should have done it before but I was testing stuff and it
just happened to work out as I needed it so left it that way.

>but "echo 1 /sys/block/sda/device/delete" should get rid of it.

There is no delete file in that directory. There is a delete file in a
subdirectory of this called device however.

I was wondering if I could just delete the references in /etc/lvm perhaps?