[Linux-cluster] updates to fence_apc

Although the fence_apc script in cman-2.0.64-1.0.1.el5 has 79xx support,
it wouldn't work with a 7920 I'm using.  I have patches to fix that and
also allow the port to be named rather than using the default "Outlet N"
numbering scheme.

Has this already been fixed in the development stream?  And if not, how
do I submit my patches for consideration for inclusion?

James