Re: [Linux-cluster] Problem with fence_ilo

On Fri, Oct 26, 2007 at 07:37:49PM +0100, James Fidell wrote:
> Can anyone confirm that their fence_ilo script works without
> modification in such a configuration?  I've changed the script to
> send
>
>   <HOLD_PWR_BTN TOGGLE = "Yes"/>
>
> and that does work for me, but I don't know if it's valid for all
> v2.22 iLO2 units.

There's a fix in the latest cman package (or fence if you're on RHEL4)
for this. The TOGGLE attribute must be set to yes if the firmware
revision is greater than 1.29. I think setting this attribute on older
firmware revisions will cause the script to break.

Ryan