[Linux-cluster] Two node cluster - howto

Hello!

II want to create a very basic cluster of two nodes to configure
failover of a service. This
service is very simple, without shared storage. Basically if the
service fails in a node, I want
to ensure availability on the other node.
I would like to clarify some doubts:
- I need to use quorum disk?
- And about fince device? I need to setup a fince device?
- Exists some example of using Cluster to configure a simple two nodes cluster?

could you help me to define steps to configure this cluster?

Thanks a lot
Andrew