Re: [Linux-cluster] fence gnbd doesn't works as expected (I think it's solved)

David Teigland wrote:
On Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 09:00:55AM +0100, carlopmart wrote:
Hi all,

I have already installed two nodes cluster using gnbd as a fence device. When tow nodes comes up at the same time all works ok, but when only I need to start only one node, GFS doesn't mounts because fence device doesn't works. Error is:

Mounting GFS filesystems: /sbin/mount.gfs: lock_dlm_join: gfs_controld join error: -22
/sbin/mount.gfs: error mounting lockproto lock_dlm.

Is there anything in /var/log/messages?  What does 'group_tool -v' show?

Dave

Hi Dave and all,

I think that I solved the problem. I have included gnbd server on cluster, but I need to modify cman startup script to start gnbd_serv after fence. Is this problem solved on rhel 5.1 beta??

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com