[Linux-cluster] NFS failover question

I have a cluster doing NFS failover that I'm testing atm.  I have three
nodes configured as per the cookbook example with one node having
higher priority than the other two and can mount NFS partitions from
that node using the floating IP address.  When I power off that node,
one of the remaining servers takes over and everything looks rosy.

When I bring the original server back into the cluster, should the
service stay where it is, or flip back to the highest priority server?

Without grubbing through the logs, is there any way to tell which server
is now providing the NFS service?

And if the service doesn't move back to the highest priority server, is
there any way to make it do so?

(It's entirely possible that the service hasn't moved back because the
node third node reports:

  <err> #52: Failed changing RG status
  <err> #57: Failed changing RG status

I've not got to the bottom of that yet.)

James