[Linux-cluster] Fence Device (Ethernet)

Hi, the first thing, sorry for my english i'm spanish.
I'm trying to mount in an eviorement of test a system cluster, with two pc's.
None PC have fence devices installed.
Every PC has 2 cards of network ethernet, one of wich this one in private network 10.0.0.x, for test to another node.
Another card has an ip 192.168.x.x, of my net and a virtual ip 192.168.x.x1 to the access to services of the cluster.

NODE1
eth0------->192.168.56.15
eth0:1----->192.168.56.24
eth1------->10.0.0.1

NODE2
eth0----->192.168.56.16
eth0:1--->192.168.56.24
eth1------>10.0.0.2

The interfaz "eth0:1" is up when cluster is up, while in the other node interfaz and cluster are down.
Is possible configure the cluster this way??
That type of device fence must i to use??

I probe to configure cluster (eth0:1) with WTI, APC.... fence devices, and i have same ressults.

/etc/init.d/ccsd start OK
/etc/init.d/fenced start FAIL

Thank you very much and regards.