Re: [Linux-cluster] users...

Alexandre Racine wrote:
Hi,

I'll install my first SGE soon! Only two little problems and there we go.

One of them is users. In the docs, it stipulate : "Ensure that all users of the grid engine system have the same user names on all submit and execution hosts."

That's good, but do we need to have passwordless login between servers or it is not needed? Or another question would be, how do you manage user accounts on all the cluster servers?

Alexandre Racine
Projets spéciaux
514-461-1300 poste 3304
alexandre racine mhicc org