[Linux-cluster] Cluster not starting backup after reboot

I had 2 host cluster up and going over the weekend. I came in today and shutdown the cluster and added 2 more hosts to my current cluster. The new hosts are xen domU's. When I rebooted everything the cluster will not come back up. And my /var/log/messeges file has a lot of these errors below. Does anyone know why I would be getting these errors now? Any help is appreciated.

ccsd[8297]: Cluster is not quorate.  Refusing connection.
ccsd[8297]: Error while processing connect: Connection refused