From: Lon Hohberger <lhh redhat com>

Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:43:25 To:jwilson transolutions net,linux clustering <linux-cluster redhat com>
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] Cluster not starting backup after reboot

On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 02:44:10PM -0500, James Wilson wrote:
I had 2 host cluster up and going over the weekend. I came in today and shutdown the cluster and added 2 more hosts to my current cluster. The new hosts are xen domU's. When I rebooted everything the cluster will not come back up. And my /var/log/messeges file has a lot of these errors below. Does anyone know why I would be getting these errors now? Any help is appreciated.

ccsd[8297]: Cluster is not quorate.  Refusing connection.
ccsd[8297]: Error while processing connect: Connection refused

You need at least 3 nodes online and the configuration file version #
matching on all of them.  I'd start checking there.

-- Lon