[Linux-cluster] fence_scsi agent on RHEL 4.5

I am running a 2-node cluster with RHEL 4.5 Native cluster. I am using scsi persistent reservation as my fencing device. I have noticed when I shutdown one of the nodes, the fence_scsi agent on the surviving node fails to fence the dying node. I get the following message:

Sep 11 16:18:13 troy fenced[3614]: agent "fence_scsi" reports: parse error: unknown option "nodename=porsche"

Sep 11 16:18:13 troy fenced[3614]: fence "porsche" failed

it looks like the fence_scsi command is executed using with the nodename parameter instead of the –n option.

when I run fence_scsi  -h I get the following (there is no nodename parameter)

Usage

fence_scsi [options]

  -n <node>        IP address or hostname of node to fence

  -h               usage

  -V               version

  -v               verbose

But the man page of the fence_scsi command talks about using both the “–n” and “nodename=” options.

So, how do I make the fence_scsi run with the –n instead of the nodename= option?

Thanks.

Abdel…