Re: [Linux-cluster] Cluster not starting backup after reboot

Thanks for the replies.

I have decided to have the dom0's in one cluster and the domU's in another. I import the storage into the xen instances as raw storage and configure gfs from within the domU and it is working fine that now. The only thing is when I test failover the ip does not move over. When I checked the service it was still assigned to the instance that got fenced. Any ideas?