Re: [Linux-cluster] Cluster NFS causes kernel bug

Am Freitag, den 14.09.2007, 11:54 +0200 schrieb Bas van der Vlies:
> Kevin Anderson wrote:
>
> > We have been primarily focused on getting GFS2 stable, but one of the
> > guys is going to spend sometime over the next couple of weeks working on
> > getting FC7 rpms built for gfs.
> >
> > Kevin
> >
> Kevin,
>
>   Just a question is the STABLE GFS1 branch still supported or must i wait
> till GFS2 becomes stable? Because i do not see much activity in STABLE GFS1
> branch.
>
> Regards

I'm currently working on patches against STABLE which will bring STABLE
back in line with RHEL4. I'll send them next week on cluster-devel list.

You can find some conversation on this here:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/cluster-devel/2007-September/msg00045.html

Marc