[Linux-cluster] Re: Starting up two of three nodes that compose a cluster

Please, any hints??

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Starting up two of three nodes that compose a cluster
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 14:51:46 +0200
From: carlopmart <carlopmart gmail com>
To: linux clustering <linux-cluster redhat com>

Hi all,

 I have setup a rhel5 based cluster with three nodes. Sometimes i need
to start only two of this three nodes, but cluster services that i
configured doesn't starts (fenced fail). Is it not possible to start up
only two nodes on a three node cluster?? Maybe I need to adjust votes
param to two instead of three??

Thanks.

--
CL Martinez