[Linux-cluster] altname broken?

Simone Gotti simone.gotti at email.it
Fri Sep 21 17:51:09 UTC 2007

Hi,

Just found the same problem testing multiple heartbeat NICs on RHEL5
update 0. I didn't had time to try cvs HEAD, RHEL51 branch or the U1
beta1 and I cannot find a related bugzilla (just this mail) on it so
dunno if it was fixed.
Was this already reported? or I'll open a new one in the next days.

Thanks!
Bye!

--
Simone Gotti