Re: [Linux-cluster] rgmanager and qdisk in RHEL5 "behavior problems"

On Wed, Sep 26, 2007 at 06:50:29PM +0200, thorsten henrici gfd de wrote:

> http://www.redhat.com/archives/cluster-devel/2007-April/msg00064.html
>
> Rgmanager thinks qdisk is a node (with node ID 0), so it tries to send
> VF information to node 0 - which doesn't exist, causing rgmanger to not
> work when qdisk is running :(
>
> already been included in one of the RHEL5 errata RPMs, or will it be in
> the future?

According to RH (see answer to my mail about clurgmgrd a from a few days
ago) this should be in RHEL 5.1 beta, but after upgrading the cluster
packages and the kernel on a test system, I got other problems (fencing
won't start anymore) and as I'm not sure what's causing this (partly
incompatible software or my config), I think I postpone further tests
using quorum disks on RHEL5 till 5.1 final is out...

--
--    Jos Vos <jos xos nl>