[Linux-cluster] Cannot join two nodes together

Ozarchuk, John D jdozarchuk at babcock.com
Wed Sep 26 18:46:00 UTC 2007

This is a cman_tool nodes from each node...

[root at bplmft11 ~]# cman_tool nodes
Node  Sts   Inc   Joined               Name
   1   X     24                        bplmft12
   2   M      4   2007-09-26 13:33:04  bplmft11

Last login: Wed Sep 26 14:35:26 2007 from bplmft11
[root at bplmft12 ~]# cman_tool nodes
Node  Sts   Inc   Joined               Name
   1   M      4   2007-09-26 14:35:16  bplmft12
   2   X     24                        bplmft11

It's as if each node is locally joined but the other node is not.