[Linux-cluster] Cluster for DB2 database

Hello all!

Does anybody ever used Red Hat cluster for DB2 Databases ? (performance clusters)
Is it similar to Oracle's RAC, that have a particular cluster manager ?
In my readings, I fell that RH Cluster is not the right way to achieve the targets that I've finding. In the IBM's site, the documents are very confused to locate it.

Thanks for comments.