Re: [Linux-cluster] Cluster for DB2 database

Hello Jordi,

Thanks for your comments.

Really, I was thinking about this hypothesis too but, I need to improve the performance overall. Of course, HA is a implied concept on that kind of Cluster.
GFS or HA-iSCSI, only will  help me to consolidate the Database files but wont give the growth in scale, that is what I'm  looking for.

Our database partner is insisting to make us to use the IBM's HACMP but, I'm not sure about this yet.

What do you thing ?

Emerson