[Linux-cluster] Cluster for DB2 database

Emerson Henrique da silva emerhsilva at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 11:55:12 UTC 2007

Hello Jordi,

Thanks for your comments.

Really, I was thinking about this hypothesis too but, I need to improve the
performance overall. Of course, HA is a implied concept on that kind of
Cluster.
GFS or HA-iSCSI, only will  help me to consolidate the Database files but
wont give the growth in scale, that is what I'm  looking for.

Our database partner is insisting to make us to use the IBM's HACMP but, I'm
not sure about this yet.

What do you thing ?

Emerson