RE: [Linux-cluster] Possible cman init script race condition

From: David Teigland [mailto:teigland redhat com]
Sent: den 28 september 2007 16:28
To: Borgström Jonas
Cc: linux clustering
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] Possible cman init script race condition
> This is the problem we need to debug.  Here's what I suggested before to
> do that:
>
> "A 'group_tool -v' here should show the state of the fence group still in
> transition.  Could you run that, plus a 'group_tool dump' at this point,
> in addition to the 'dump fence' you have.  And please run those commands
> on both nodes."

I must have misunderstood you or something, but didn't I already include that info in the message I sent a few days ago?

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.cluster/9999

(The archive inlines the "group_tool dump" output making it a bit hard to read, but hopefully your email client shows them as attachments).

Regards,
Jonas