From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com [mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of gordan bobich net
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 11:13 AM
To: linux clustering
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] Why my cluster stop to work when one node down?

> Nice ´╗┐Gordan!!!
>
> It works now!! :-p

You're welcome. :)

> "´╗┐Quorum" its the number minimum of nodes on the cluster?

Yes, it's the minimum number of nodes required for the cluster to start.
This is (n+1)/2, round up number of nodes defined in cluster.conf. This ensures that the cluster can't split-brain. In the 2-node case this needs to be adjusted which is what the two_node parameter does. There's higher risk of splitbrain, though, but you can use tie-breakers of some sort.

Gordan