[Linux-cluster] Re: fence_manual missing /tmp/fence_manual.fifo

Maciej Bogucki wrote:
> denis napisaƂ(a):
> Do You run fence_ack_manual on the node which is master in the cluster[1]?
> [1] - http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-cluster redhat com/msg02173.html

Thanks for the reply. Well, yes this is a two node cluster, so I am
doing it on the remaining node, which will then be the master node.

I will however double check the next time manual fencing hits in (which
isn't often anymore as the bladecenter fencing works smoothly now.

Regards
--
Denis