From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com on behalf of jr
Sent: Fri 4/4/2008 09:15
To: linux clustering
Subject: [Linux-cluster] Nagios check

Hi Everybody,
i wonder if i'm the first with the need to check the status of GFS /
cman with nagios.
Did anyone maybe already write a check script i did not find yet?
i found one via google, but it basically just did an ls -l on the GFS
share, and that seems to be a little bit too less for monitoring..
thanks in advance,
regards,
johannes