[Linux-cluster] iptables rules for LVS-DR cluster

I'm trying to get ftp working in a LVS DR cluster. I think it's the iptables rules that might be giving me a problem. I have http services working well. Can someone who has ftp working share their ip tables rules? I'm new at this so please go easy on me. Thanks!