-----Original Message-----
From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of John Garrity
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 3:03 PM
To: linux clustering
Subject: [Linux-cluster] iptables rules for LVS-DR cluster

I'm trying to get ftp working in a LVS DR cluster. I think it's the iptables
rules that might be giving me a problem. I have http services working well.
Can someone who has ftp working share their ip tables rules? I'm new at this
so please go easy on me. Thanks!